Like so many things this year, we have had to adapt and adjust our annual meeting format to fit the current reality.
Our Annual Field Day will be held on Saturday, May 15th, with the following field trip options:
- 7-10am: Birding at the Brownfield Bog, with TMCC Board Member Will Broussard
- 7:30-9am: Bird Walk Dr. Michael Cline Forest with Research Manager Katy Lewis and Resident Bird Intern Brian Stokes
- 9-10:30am: Guided Bike Tour of State Line Bear Paw with Special Events Coordinator Jotham Oliver (BYO bike, helmets required)
- 10-11:30am: Hike to the summit of Tin Mountain in Jackson with Teacher/Naturalist Matt Maloney
- 10:30am-12pm: Exploration of the Lori Jean Kinsey Arboretum with Executive Director Lori Kinsey
Groups size will be limited. Advance registration & masks required.
Click HERE to register for a field trip.
Our Annual Meeting will be held virtually on Wednesday, May 19 at 7pm.
Click HERE to register for the meeting.