Due to concerns with the COVID-19 pandemic, the Sense of Place Community Forum will be suspended until further notice. Thank you for your understanding and be well.
Sense of Place Community Forum is a series organized collaboratively by Access Fund, Backyard Concept, Chocorua Lake Conservancy, Hubbard Brook Research Foundation, REI, The Nature Conservancy, Tin Mountain Conservation Center, Upper Saco Valley Land Trust, and the White Mountain National Forest. Forums will take place 6-7:30pm on the first Wednesday of the month, February through June, at various locations in the Mount Washington Valley.
- Building Partnerships & Maintaining Trails, February 5, Tuckerman Brewing Company, Conway
- Mountain Safety & Rescue: Beyond the Ten Essentials, March 4, Tuckerman Brewing Company, Conway
- Supporting Diversity & Inclusion in the Outdoors, April 1, REI, North Conway
- Balancing Sustainable Recreation & Wildlife, May 6, Ragged Mountain Equipment, North Conway
- Recreating in a Changing Climate, June 3, Zip’s Pub, Cranmore Mountain, North Conway