Our Annual Field Day will be held on Saturday, May 15th, with the following field trip options:
- 7-10am: Birding at the Brownfield Bog, with TMCC Board Member Will Broussard
- 7:30-9am: Bird Walk Dr. Michael Cline Forest with Research Manager Katy Lewis and Resident Bird Intern Brian Stokes
- 9-10:30am: Guided Bike Tour of State Line Bear Paw with Special Events Coordinator Jotham Oliver (BYO bike, helmets required)
- 10-11:30am: Hike to the summit of Tin Mountain in Jackson with Teacher/Naturalist Matt Maloney
- 10:30am-12pm: Exploration of the Lori Jean Kinsey Arboretum with Executive Director Lori Kinsey
Groups size will be limited. Advance registration & masks required.
Click HERE to register for a field trip.