At Nature Learning Center
We are very excited to be back in person for this year’s Annual Meeting! Join us for morning field trips, our annual awards, and this year’s keynote, and exploration into the role of community science at Tin Mountain and beyond.
- 7am- Birding in the Bog with Chris Lewey, Raven Interpretive Programs
- 8am Avian Point Count & Bird Walk at the Rockwell Sanctuary with Resident Bird Intern Logan Anderson
- 9-11am- Quarry Exploration with Outreach Coordinator Heather McKendry
- 11:30am Business Meeting and Awards
- 12pm Lunch
- 1pm- Keynote: Role of Community Science at Tin Mountain
Cost $10/person or $20/household. Please RSVP by May 18
Click HERE to register.