From 7pm until 9pm
Join Tin Mountain this fall for a fun new adventure! We are hosting a weekend of speakers sharing adventures from around the globe.
Worldwide explorer, National Geographic writer and author Mark Jenkins will present Vietnam Underground: The Viet Cong, Spelunkers and the Biggest Cave on Earth. Also on Saturday evening Enock Glidden, an explorer, climber, and skier from Maine, who was born with Spina Bifida leaving him without the use of his legs, will share his philosophies and climbing adventures in his presentation, How can I? My Ascent of El Capitan.
7-9 pm Saturday, September 17, 2022: Kennett High School, N. Conway, NH
- How Can I? My Ascent of El Capitan with Enock Glidden
- Vietnam Underground: The Viet Cong, Spelunkers & the Biggest Cave on Earth with Mark Jenkins, National Geographic Explorer, foreign correspondent & author
- Friday, September 16, 2022: 5pm Ledge Brewing Co. Intervale, NH, tickets: $20
- Saturday, September 17, 2022: 7pm Kennett High School, N. Conway, NH, tickets: $40
- Combined ticket for Friday & Saturday: $50
- Purchase tickets HERE