From 5pm until 9pm
Join Tin Mountain this fall for a fun new adventure! We are hosting a weekend of speakers sharing adventures from around the globe.
The Beyond the Valley Adventure Fest kicks off on Friday, September 16, at Ledge Brewing Co., where ticket holders will enjoy stories, slides and adventures from: local climber, skier and guide Josh Laskin who will share his backcountry snowboarding adventures in Kyrgyzstan. Jordan Cargill of Mountain Shadow Adventures follows in the footsteps of Brad Washburn as he explores and climbs in Denali National Park and Sarah Garlick, author, climber, and film director who artfully combines climbing with geology and exploration. Visit the event page for more or click here to purchase tickets.
5-9 pm Friday, September 16, 2022: Ledge Brewing Co., Intervale, NH
- Skiing Adventures in Kyrgyzstan with Josh Laskin
- Denali Adventures with Jordan Cargill
- Earth Time: The Geology and Climate Change of Mountain Pursuits with Sarah Garlick
- Food available for purchase from Tin Can Co
- Beer available for purchase from Ledge Brewing Co.
- Friday, September 16, 2022: 5pm Ledge Brewing Co. Intervale, NH, tickets: $20
- Saturday, September 17, 2022: 7pm Kennett High School, N. Conway, NH, tickets: $40
- Combined ticket for Friday & Saturday: $50
- Purchase tickets HERE