We are a non-profit organization. For over 40 years we have served our community through nature programs and classes, field research, and sustainability projects.
With your help we are able to accomplish our mission to: “-promote an appreciation of the natural environment among children, families, and the community through hands-on programs in the schools, at camp, and in the community and to conserve natural resources by promoting land protection, sustainable forestry/agriculture, and energy efficiency.”
Your membership enables us to continue our valuable environmental education, and preservation.
If you would prefer to pay for membership by check, please send it to:
1245 Bald Hill Rd, Albany NH 03818
All membership levels include the following benefits:
Coverage of all household members
- Free admission to our Nature Program Series
- TM decal
- TM publications
- Tax deductible memberships
- 10% discount on TM apparel
10% discount at the N. Conway Eastern Mountain Sports store
Please let us know if you think you have given for over 20 years. If so, you will go on our new plaque that will be located at the Tin Mountain Nature Learning Center.
All Life Time Members will also get their name on this plaque.
Please select a Membership option below:
Just a Few Fun Tin Mountain Facts….
- 5,000+ children served every year
- Incorporated 40 years
- 11 Staff
- 100+ Volunteers
- 1637 acres owned or managed
- 14 miles of hiking trails
- 10 high school scholarships since 2013
- 80+ community Nature Programs per year
- 5 Summer Camp Locations
- 200+ Campers per summer
- 50 Research interns since 2008
- 34 Trout Streams with wood additions
- 2 Books Published
- 77 Solar PV Panels
- 18 Fryeburg Fair displays
- 3000+ Books in the TMCC Nature Library
- 32 Annual Bird Counts