Welcome to Tin Mountain’s Inaugural First Season Online Auction!
Online Bidding begins at 5 PM Saturday, March 28
and ends 5 PM Sunday, April 5, 2020.
Thank you for your patience as we set up the First Season Auction online.
Our online auction features so many wonderful, useful and unique items and gift certificates – mix and match… for instance there’s a beautiful diamond estate ring to pair with the gift certificate for pastoral services for a wedding ceremony. There are gift certificates for a dental exam, an eye exam, learning Quickbooks, dining and more. Items include books and puzzles, antique canoe paddles that belonged to Carroll Reed, a complete kayak package, exquisite artwork and photography, dazzling jewelry, colorful quilts, tools, treats, and more.
Here are a few simple steps to join in the fun the First Season Online Auction hosted on Auctria.com
- You can view the catalog without registering and before bidding starts.
- Go to bid/Firstseason2020 and click the REGISTER button
- IF you bought tickets online AND still have the code that was sent, you can use that as your password. If you don’t have the code, simply click “Forgot my password” and follow the steps to create a new one.
- If you didn’t buy tickets online, simply complete the registration process.
- Verify your email.
- Click on Catalog, Sort by category, Look at all the wonderful items, Bid and Have Fun!
If you have questions, please email email@example.com. We are all working from home and email is more efficient.
Tips and Tricks for the online auction!
- Once you register a ‘My Account’ tab will appear in the top menu to help you track the items you’re interested in, bids, and the treasures you’ve won!
- Use the sort button to view all the items by categories including Gift Certificates.
- Look at all the categories including gift certificates or search by item.
- Be sure to look at the Unique Experiences Category!
- Click the item/picture to learn more and see a larger image.
- If you’re interested in an item, click the ‘star’ on the page and track it with the ‘My Account’ page.
- Download the Auctria app on your phone so you can be notified when you are outbid.
- Set up a proxy bid (max bid) and Auctria will automatically increase your bid until your limit is reached and then ask if you want to increase it.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is made possible by the generosity of local businesses, craftspeople and our volunteers as well as our many attending guests. Our sponsors to date include Fryeburg Academy, Lupine Pet, Mason and Mason Insurance, WMWV 93.5 FM, Magic 104 FM, Outside Television, Mt Washington Valley Promotions, Valley Vision, the Oxford House Inn, Hannaford of North Conway, Harts Restaurant, Lindt Chocolate, Country Consulting Group, Eastern Propane & Oil, Hastings Malia, Chalmers Insurance, Soaking Pot Infusion Spa, Green Thumb Farms, Green Mountain Furniture, Infinger Insurance, Crest Auto World, The Conway Daily Sun, Easy 95.3 FM, Northway Bank, Pepsi Varsity Beverages, Valley Auto, and Fryeburg Fair Associates. Click on any of the business names to learn more about them.
Thank you again to all of our 2020 First Season Sponsors: