It’s that time of month again – next Tuesday (7/12) is the monthly Volunteer Morning Coffee Break. However, due to our summer schedule of programs, our July & August Volunteer Coffee Breaks will become AFTERNOON Coffee Breaks and will begin at 2pm.
As always, if you can’t make it, but are interested in something you see posted, please email me and we can set up a time for you to help out. Even if you are planning on attending, I would love to know in advance anyone who is interested and available in helping out with the Century Ride bicycle event on Saturday, July 16th. We are still looking for help in both the morning and afternoon.
If you have any questions about opportunities you see posted, please let me know.
And now for the current volunteer opportunities…
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Nature Learning Center
· media notebook (clippings & filing)
· painting party (inside)
TMCC Sanctuary/ grounds
· trail maintenance
· Canoe repair & construction of canoe rack
· Weeding gardens
· Marking timber on Bear Paw land (Conway)
· Mt. Washington Century Ride – Saturday, July 16th
· 4 volunteers at 5:30am – 3 registration/ general help, 1 aid station drop off (truck required)
· 3 volunteers 4-6:30pm – event clean-up
· 1 volunteer noon-6pm – grill/ lunch Saturday 4-6:30pm – event clean-up
· 1 volunteer 6:30am-2pm – travelling EMT (must have first responder cert or higher)
· Mount Washington Auto Road Bicycle Hillclimb – Friday, August 19th & Saturday, August 20th
· 8 volunteers Friday 2-8:30pm – registration, store, & traffic/ crossing
· 20 volunteers Saturday 5:45 – 9am – registration, parking
· 10 volunteers Saturday 10am-4pm – lunch/ clean-up, awards, store