The Tin Mountain Energy Team is partnering with three New Hampshire certified home auditors and contractors to provide deeply discounted home energy audits. You don’t want to miss out!
How to Participate:
- Missed the Weatherize Mount Washington Valley kick-off event? Don’t worry, you can still participate!
- Check your eligibility for matching funds from your utility company (up to $4,000!) at NHSaves.com
- Sign up for a $100 audit with one of 3 contractors (see list below) by March 15th
- Use the promo code Energy MWV to access promotional pricing
- Decide on any necessary work with the auditor. Make sure to sign up early enough to ensure the projects are completed this calendar year.
- Save money and energy!
What does it mean to Weatherize my home?
- Most home weatherization projects focus on air sealing and insulation, two cost effective ways to increase comfort and reduce energy costs.
- Weatherization can also help resolve issues such as ice dams, mold, air quality, moisture, and drafts.
- Every home is different, so cost, savings and benefits can vary. According to NHSaves, average project cost for weatherization is around $6,000, with average annual energy savings around 20%. NHSaves offers rebates up to $4,000 for homes that use the most energy per square foot.
Meet our Contractors:
Building Alternatives has been an energy efficient builder since 1987. We were “green” back when green was just a color. Conducting Energy Assessments for the past 10 years was a natural progression for us. As builders, we utilize several different construction methods, which makes us unique in understanding ALL building technologies.
Based in Franconia, NH | Founded in 1987 | BPI-Certified since 2014
Contact: Bob Tortorice, owner and auditor, 603.823.5100, firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Insulation of Meredith is a local branch of the nationwide company TruTeam. This gives us the ability to have strong local relationships with a corporate backing. We specialize in insulation and weatherization work with BPI certified auditors and experienced installers. We can help you start to finish with your weatherization project.
Based in Meredith, NH | Founded in the 1980’s | BPI-Certified since 2012
Contact: Will Castner, team leader and auditor, 603.393.0117, email@example.com
Yankee Thermal Imaging is a full service energy auditing and insulation firm specializing in residential and commercial energy savings needs. Our goal is to educate home and business owners on the importance of energy efficiency and the benefits that come from having a properly air-sealed and insulated home. We service all of NH and southern Maine.
Based in Rochester, NH | Founded in 2008 | BPI-Certified since 2012
Contact: Ted Stiles, primary contact, 603.330.9568, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHSaves website: Visit to fill out the Home Heat Index to determine whether you are eligible for matching funds from your utility company.
- Instructions for the NHSaves process
- Contact information for your utility company:
- Financing options: low interest home energy loans from NECU
In the event of inclement weather, the Weatherize MWV Kick-Off event will be held at 9:30am on Sunday, January 20th.